“Like everything worth doing, each of my pieces begin with an idea that I fall in love with. I wish to share my experience and hope to invite an interaction, a response, or a subtle challenge to my viewers. Continual inspiration flows from my fascination with cross-cultural storytelling, the expansive natural world, and how our personal narratives affect each other and the power between and amongst us. I strive to emphasize our shared aspirations, joys, tensions, triumphs, and undeniable truths in times of peace or challenge. I see creating as a necessary beauty to the completeness of a life worth risking living authentically for. It is the evidence of all we are, illustrated on or with any elements available; from water, plants, wood, minerals, or even digital nothingness.” 2/2/22
Biography: Jennifer Elizabeth Todd is a lifelong artist who has absorbed formal artistic higher educational experiences at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and at the Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design. Her experimentational drive has led to an eclectic compilation of work including: visual works such as paintings, drawings, sculpture, collage, broom making, costume and mask making; and literary works such as short stories, poetry, and prayers. Jennifer also has over a decade of experience as a public speaker (practiced in inclusive and non-violent communication), as a non-denominational ceremonial coordinator, and a small group leader and coordinator for children, adults, and incarcerated peoples. Currently, a small home enthusiast living with her animal companions in the middle of the Nekoosa woods in her home state of Wisconsin, in the United States of America.
Etsy Seller: Jennifer E. Todd, CedarfoxStudios, Society6 Seller: JennTodd Creations, Nekoosa, WI
Jennifer Todd is based in Wisconsin, in the United States and has been selling masks, two dimensional art, props, and costumery on Etsy since 2012 and Society6 since 2021. She sells mainly to buyers in the United States and Canada, but offers her items for sale world-wide.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy and Society6 to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of and private commission, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US, Europe and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the United States or the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jennifer E. Todd, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may contact me through my website at http://www.jenntodd.com
Updated February 21, 2021